Hello, I’m Levi.
I am a freelance designer, illustrator and printmaker based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
My work focuses around Print Design, Illustration, Branding & Identity, Packaging, Signage, Murals & Installation, Promotion & Screen Printing.
I am available for freelance work. If you would like to discuss a project or have any questions please email:
You can also contact me / find my social networks here:
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Facebook | Etsy | Blogspot
Lik+Neon, London | Yellowstone Art Boutique, Trentham | Rock.Paper.Scissors, Lincoln | Junction Arts, Aberdeen | Offset57, Aberdeen | The Red Door Gallery, Edinburgh | The Shop of Interest, Glasgow | Tangled Up In Blue, Crieff | Ginger Pickle, Online
- North East Open Studios (NEOS)
Isla Duncan Florist, Kintore, September 2013
NEOS is an annual open studio in the North East. I had my work exhibited for it at Isla Duncan Florist.
- 5th Birthday Bash
Junction Arts, Aberdeen, July 2013
An exhibition of selected artists who have exhibited work at Junction Arts over the past 5 years.. Showcasing a mixture of printmaking, painting, and ceramics.
- 1st Birthday Show
Oil & Glass, Aberdeen, June 2013
An exhibition of selected artists at Oil & Glass. Showcasing a mixture of printmaking, painting & glasswork.
- Artists in Residency Show
Oil & Glass, Aberdeen, February 2013
An exhibition of past and future artists in residency at Oil & Glass. Showcasing a mixture of printmaking, painting & glasswork.
- Grotto Winter Exhibition
Peacock Visual Arts, Aberdeen, November 2012
An open call exhibition in PVA in Aberdeen which comprised of over 200 A4 pieces of art.
- The Marshmallow Lady
The Marshmallow Lady, Edinburgh, November 2012
An exhibition to launch The Marshmallow Lady show with work from several different printmakers and illustrators.
- Artisan Winter Exhibition
Claremont Gallery, Aberdeen, November 2012
A showcase of makers working locally today and showcasing a selection of Contemporary Ceramicists, Jewellers, Glass Artists, Textile Designers and Illustrators.
- North East Open Studios (NEOS)
Junction Arts, Aberdeen, September 2012
NEOS is an annual open studio in the North East. I had my work exhibited for it at Junction Arts.
- May Flower Bike Ride, May ‘12, Red Door Gallery, Edinburgh
A month long exhibition of different artwork related to the theme ‘May Flower Bike Ride’
- The Bourneville Village, Nov ‘11, Project Slogan, Aberdeen
Artwork created as part of a pop up cocktail bar & artshow
- Re-Tune, Oct ‘11, Beautiful Mountain, Aberdeen
A showcase of Grays School of Art recent graduates
- D&AD New Blood, July‘11, Old Truman Brewery, London
A student showcase featuring work from graduates all around the UK
- Degree Show, June ‘11, Grays School of Art, Aberdeen
Degree show featuring what all fourth year students had been working on, and landmarking the end of our honours degree
- Prints, Mar ‘11, Cellar 35, Aberdeen
Exhibition and pop up show at Cellar 35 to aid fundraising for D&AD New Blood with fellow Communication Design students from Grays School of Art
- Fwjelly, Feb ’11, Freelance World, Aberdeen
Commisiioned exhibition for the opening of a new studio at Freelance World, featuring work from fellow Graphic Design stage 4 students from Grays School of Art
- Interim Show, Jan ’11, Grays School of Art, Aberdeen
Interim degree show at the foyer of Grays School of Art showcasing a preview of our degree show in June
- Titbits, Nov ’10, Athenaeum, Aberdeen
Collective exhibition by from fellow Graphic Design stage 4 students from Grays School of Art
- Glasgow Podcart Showcase, Nov ’09, Creation Studio, Glasgow
- Featured in The Scotsman's highlights of Grays School of Art Degree Show 2011
- Featured in issue 3 of Plog Magazine
- Featured in issue 7 of Burst Magazine
- Featured in issue 11 of Burst Magazine
- Featured in the Spring Issue of YucknYuck Zine
- Published photography in The Guardian Newspaper
- Published photography in NME magazine
- Tangled Fingers, D&AD Talent, FFFFOUND, Abduzeedo, Computer Arts, Pinterest, Designspiration, Fiftytwonetwork